We are committed to a Covid-19 5-step enhanced cleaning process.
Check yourself in with the keypad.
We’re a Superhost
Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
Enjoy all campground amenities
You will be able to enjoy all campground events, pool, playground & bathhouse.
About This Cabin
- 399 sq/ft Tiny Cabin
- AC & Heat
- Front porch, private deck
- Fire pit, Indoor electric fireplace
- Outdoor propane grill & seating area
- Stocked kitchen w/ stove, oven & coffee maker
- HDTV’s Roku w/ Netflix/Amazon Video
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- *New* saltwater campground shared pool
- *New* campground bathhouse & shower access
- Close parking to cabin
- Great camping neighbors
- While a tiny house, it features a full kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms & living room. We include lots of modern amenities like USB charging outlets, electric fireplace, dimmable outdoor lighting & so much more to make camping, glorified camping.
- Located on 17.5+ acres of private campground property & boarding state game lands, and the Appalachian Trail makes our location very unique. We are just a few miles from Fuller & Laurel Lake, & Long Pine Run Reservoir for kayaking and fishing.
- Sleeping Areas are 1 queen bed in the master bedroom (sleeps 2). Full sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) in the living room, and a bunk room with a single & double bed (sleeps 3).
- Full kitchen with a large refrigerator, stove, oven, coffee maker & microwave. A minimally stocked pantry, and outside large gas grill, with side burner for your use. Toaster, pans and more.
- Smart televisions in the living room & bedroom with Netflix & Amazon Instant Video access, wireless internet, HDTV antenna with local channels.
What our guests may love!
- Our guests tend to love the friendly campground atmosphere (come join our events)
- Large house feel, in a tiny cabin (lots to experience a tiny cabin)
What our guests may not like!
- Slow & somewhat spotty Wi-Fi service (You’re here for the outdoors)
- Very little or no cell phone service (Wi-Fi calling works great)
- Close neighbors in RV’s & nearby playground (This is a RV Campground)
- Nearby RV neighbors & playground (If you have kids, this may be a huge positive)
Your Booking is 100% secure and private
Pine Ridge Campground LLC.
- Guests are able to use the various campground amenities throughout the campground. This includes the playground, bath house with bathrooms & showers. Saltwater pool access is also provided.
- Guests are also invited to attend any events during the stay.
- Parking is available at the site of the rental.
Other things to note
- Pets: Absolutely no pets are allowed to be brought to the tiny house cabin. This included service animals, due to the owner having allergy issues.
- Firewood: Outside firewood is not permitted for use in our campground. We provide a large load free of charge. Additional large loads of firewood can be purchased for $20 which contains about 45-50 pcs.
1 queen bed (Sleeps 2)
1 double bed, 1 single bed (Sleeps 3)
1 sleeper sofa (Sleeps 2)
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Shower gel
Heating and cooling
- Indoor fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Laundromat nearby
- Private campground
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Shared outdoor saltwater pool
- Free street parking
- Check yourself into the home with a door code
Bedroom and laundry
- Paid dryer–In building
- Paid washer–In building
- Clothing storage: dresser and wardrobe
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Security cameras on property
Campground has security cameras installed throughout the campground. There is no security cameras in the home or outside of the home.
Carbon monoxide alarm
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- Shared garden or backyard
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Roku, Netflix
- Board games
Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
Kitchen and dining
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Dishes and silverware
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
|Sunday – Thursday||$140.00|
|Friday & Saturday||$150.00|
Holidays require a 3 night minimum.
|Adams County Tax:||5%|
|PA Sales Tax:||6%|
* Standard booking is for 2 guests, each additional guest will incur this fee.
Availability of Tiny House
Things to Know
Check-in: After 3:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No parties or events
Health & safety
- Committed to enhanced cleaning process.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, self check-in & social-distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines are in place.
- Security camera/recording device — “Campground has security cameras installed throughout the campground. There is no security cameras in the home or outside of the home. ”
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke alarm
You must also acknowledge
- Pet(s) live on property
- Amenity limitations — The tiny home does have Wi-Fi but can be limiting at times. This is a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy camping by yourself or with other campers.
- Potential for noise — Tiny house cabin is located in a campground and is located near a roadway.
- Must climb stairs — 6 steps of stairs to the porch for access.
- Some spaces are shared
- Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you forfeit your security deposit.