We are committed to a Covid-19 5-step enhanced cleaning process.
Check yourself in with the keypad.
We’re a Superhost
Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
Enjoy all campground amenities
You will be able to enjoy all campground events, *pool, playground & bathhouse.
About This Cabin
- 399 sq/ft Tiny Cabin
- AC & Heat
- Front porch, private deck
- Firepit, Indoor electric fireplace
- Outdoor propane grill & seating area
- Stocked kitchen w/ stove, oven & coffee maker
- HDTV’s Roku w/ Netflix/Amazon Video
- High-Speed Wi-Fi*
- *New* saltwater campground shared *pool
- *New* campground bathhouse & shower access
- Close parking to the cabin
- Great camping neighbors
- While a tiny house, it features a full kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms & living room. We include lots of modern amenities like USB charging outlets, an electric fireplace, dimmable outdoor lighting & so much more to make camping, glorified camping.
- Located on 17.5+ acres of private campground property & boarding state game lands, and the Appalachian Trail makes our location very unique. We are just a few miles from Fuller & Laurel Lake, & Long Pine Run Reservoir for kayaking and fishing.
- Sleeping Areas are 1 queen bed in the master bedroom (sleeps 2). Full sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) in the living room, and a bunk room with a single & double bed (sleeps 3).
- Full kitchen with a large refrigerator, stove, oven, coffee maker & microwave. A minimally stocked pantry, and outside large gas grill, with side burner for your use. Toaster, pans, and more.
- Smart televisions in the living room & bedroom with Netflix & Amazon Instant Video access, wireless internet, HDTV antenna with local channels.
What our guests may love!
- Our guests tend to love the friendly campground atmosphere (come join our events)
- Large house feel, in a tiny cabin (lots to experience a tiny cabin)
What our guests may not like!
- Slow & somewhat spotty *Wi-Fi service (You’re here for the outdoors)
- Very little or no cell phone service (Wi-Fi calling works great)
- Close neighbors in RV’s & nearby playground (This is an RV Campground)
- Nearby RV neighbors & playground (If you have kids, this may be a huge positive)
Your Booking is 100% secure and private
Pine Ridge Campground LLC.
- Guests are able to use the various campground amenities throughout the campground. This includes the playground, bathhouse with bathrooms & showers. Saltwater *pool access is also provided.
- Guests are also invited to attend any events during the stay.
- Parking is available at the site of the rental.
Other things to note
- Pets: Absolutely no pets are allowed to be brought to the tiny house cabin. This included service animals, due to the owner having allergy issues.
- Firewood: Outside firewood is not permitted for use in our campground. We provide a large load free of charge. Additional large loads of firewood can be purchased for $20 which contains about 45-50 pcs.
1 queen bed (Sleeps 2)
1 double bed, 1 single bed (Sleeps 3)
1 sleeper sofa (Sleeps 2)
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Shower gel
Heating and cooling
- Indoor fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Laundromat nearby
- Private campground
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Shared outdoor saltwater *pool
- Free street parking
- Check yourself into the home with a door code
Bedroom and laundry
- Paid dryer–In building
- Paid washer–In building
- Clothing storage: dresser and wardrobe
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Security cameras on property
Campground has security cameras installed throughout the campground. There is no security cameras in the home or outside of the home.
Carbon monoxide alarm
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- Shared garden or backyard
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Roku, Netflix
- Board games
Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
Kitchen and dining
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Dishes and silverware
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
|Sunday – Thursday||$140.00|
|Friday & Saturday||$150.00|
Holidays require a 3 night minimum.
|Adams County Tax:||5%|
|PA Sales Tax:||6%|
* Standard booking is for 2 guests, each additional guest will incur this fee.
Availability of Tiny House
Things to Know
Check-in: After 3:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No parties or events
Health & safety
- Committed to enhanced cleaning process.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, self check-in & social-distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines are in place.
- Security camera/recording device — “Campground has security cameras installed throughout the campground. There is no security cameras in the home or outside of the home. ”
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke alarm
You must also acknowledge
- Pet(s) live on the property
- Potential for noise — The tiny house is located within a seasonal campground. While located far away from entertainment areas, there are slow-moving cars, golf carts, and RV’s located close to the cabin.
- Must climb stairs — 6 steps of stairs to the porch for access.
- Some spaces are shared — The cabin is located within the campground, and you will have close neighbors.
- Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you forfeit your security deposit.
*The pool may be closed at any time. This may be due to weather, maintenance, or other factors and does not constitute a partial or full refund.
*The Wi-Fi service can be limiting or offline at times. This may be due to weather, maintenance, or other factors and does not constitute a partial or full refund. We do not guarantee any speed or reception but provide the best possible experience to our campground.