We are committed to a Covid-19 5-step enhanced cleaning process.
Check yourself in with the keypad.
We’re a Superhost
Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
Enjoy all campground amenities
You will be able to enjoy all campground events, pool, playground & bathhouse.
About This Cabin
- 192 sq/ft Tiny Cabin
- AC & Heat
- Front porch, private deck w/ pergola
- Fire pit, Indoor electric fireplace
- Outdoor propane grill & seating area
- Stocked kitchenet w/ refrigerator, hot plate & coffee maker
- HDTV Roku w/ Netflix/Amazon Video
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- *New* saltwater campground shared pool
- *New* campground bathhouse & shower access
- Close parking to cabin
- Great camping neighbors
- While a tiny cabin, we include lots of modern amenities like USB charging outlets, electric fireplace, dimmable outdoor lighting & so much more to make camping, glorified camping.
- Located on 17.5+ acres of private campground property & boarding state game lands, and the Appalachian Trail makes our location very unique. We are just a few miles from Fuller & Laurel Lake, & Long Pine Run Reservoir for kayaking and fishing.
- Sleeping Areas are 1 queen bed in a loft (sleeps 2). Full sleeper sofa (sleeps 2).
- Full kitchen with a large refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave. A minimally stocked pantry, and outside large gas grill, with side burner for your use. Hot plate, pans, toaster and more.
- Smart television in the living room with Netflix & Amazon Instant Video access, wireless internet, HDTV antenna with local channels.
What our guests may love!
- Our guests tend to love the friendly campground atmosphere (come join our events)
- Cabin stylish interior, heated outdoor shower, fireplace & propane grill (almost camping)
- Tiny house feel, in a small cabin (lots of hidden features to experience a tiny cabin)
What our guests may not like!
- Slow & somewhat spotty Wi-Fi service (You’re here for the outdoors and to be off grid)
- Very little or no cell phone service (Wi-Fi calling works great)
- Small space in the loft (Feel free to move bedding around)
- Port-a-potty as your bathroom (We clean before each stay, no smell, we promise)
Your Booking is 100% secure and private
Pine Ridge Campground LLC.
- Guests are able to use the various campground amenities throughout the campground. This includes the playground, bath house with bathrooms & showers. Saltwater pool access is also provided.
- Guests are also invited to attend any events during the stay.
- Parking is available at the site of the rental.
Other things to note
- Pets: We charge an additional $25 cleaning charge with the booking. Inform us of your pet(s) before check-in.
- Firewood: Outside firewood is not permitted for use in our campground. We provide a large load free of charge. Additional large loads of firewood can be purchased for $20 which contains about 45-50 pcs.
Location and surroundings
Biglerville, Pennsylvania (United States of America)
- Close to nearby lakes
Nearby local services
- Fuel station
Activities near by
- ATV Trails
The location of this Pennsylvania tiny cabin makes it ideal for a memorable getaway in PA. Guests will be located just a 25-minute drive from historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This town is home to museums and charming markets and is a short drive to impressive natural areas and parks including Pine Grove Furnace State Park that contains lakes, trails, and the Appalachian Trail Museum, and Michaux State Forest that has a golf course, both accessible in 20 minutes by car.
Glampers can spend fun-filled days out exploring nature, or head right into the heart of Gettysburg and spend the day experiencing the rich history of American wartime at the Museum of History and the Gettysburg Diorama, or take to the trails on a horseback riding tour, and end the day with a delicious meal at a local restaurant.
1 queen bed (Sleeps 2)
1 double bed (Sleeps 2)
Optional tent space outside for additional guests. Contact us for pricing.
- Hot water
- Outdoor shower
Heating and cooling
- Indoor fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Laundromat nearby
- Private campground
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Shared outdoor saltwater pool
- Free street parking
- Check yourself into the home with a door code
Bedroom and laundry
- Paid dryer–In building
- Paid washer–In building
- Bed linens
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Security cameras on property
Campground has security cameras installed throughout the campground. There is no security cameras in the home or outside of the home.
Carbon monoxide alarm
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- Shared garden or backyard
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Roku, Netflix
- Board games
Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
Kitchen and dining
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Barbecue utensils
|Sunday – Thursday||$120.00|
|Friday & Saturday||$130.00|
Holidays require a 3 night minimum.
|Adams County Tax:||5%|
|PA Sales Tax:||6%|
* Standard booking is for 2 guests, each additional guest will incur this fee.
Availability of Primitive Cabin
Things to Know
Check-in: After 3:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
Pets are allowed
No parties or events
Health & safety
- Committed to enhanced cleaning process.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, self check-in & social-distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines are in place.
- Security camera/recording device — “Campground has security cameras installed throughout the campground. There is no security cameras in the home or outside of the home. ”
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Smoke alarm
You must also acknowledge
Pet(s) live on property — Most of our wonderful seasonal campers have pets, please keep your pets leashed at all times.
Amenity limitations — The cabin does have Wi-Fi but can be limiting at times. This is a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy camping by yourself or with other campers.
Potential for noise — The tiny cabin is located within a seasonal campground. While located far away from entertainment areas, there is slow moving cars, golf carts, and RV’s located close to the cabin.
Must climb stairs — Ladder for loft access.
Some spaces are shared — The cabin is located within the campground, and you will have close neighbors.
- Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you forfeit your security deposit.